Rinse and cut halibut into 1 1/2" pieces. Make sure halibut is patted dry with paper towel before cooking. Pretheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, saute halibut in 3 TBSP of butter and 4 cloves of minced garlic. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from stove and allow to cool, then shred or flake.
- In a large bowl, mix the sour cream, mayo, half the parmesan cheese, chopped peperchini, garlic powder and dill.
- Add the flaked halibut to mixture, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Spray baking dish with non-stick spray and add spread halibut mix evenly. Add remaining parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake mixture for 25 minutes or until heated through.
- After heated, put under broiler for a nice brown crisp top.
Serve warm with tostada chips, crackers, bread slices or other chips.This dip is Divine!