Mediterranean One-Pan Baked Halibut
You can make this baked halibut recipe any night of the week, it's easy and requires minimal cleanup (hello, sheet-pan dinner!) But, the secret to it's amazing flavor is, as they say, in the sauce!
Not surprising to you, the sauce is decidedly Mediterranean--lots of citrus, excellent extra virgin olive oil, fresh garlic, and a few spices. Both the fish fillets and veggies are quickly coated in this awesome sauce then transferred to a baking sheet. 15 minutes or so in the oven and dinner is ready!
1. First, let's make the sauce by mixing in the ingredients in a large mixing bowl: zest and juice of 2 lemons, extra virgin olive oil, fresh garlic, seasoned salt, black pepper, dill weed (I use dry), oregano and coriander.
2. Toss the veggies in the sauce (I used green beans, cherry tomatoes and onions). Use slotted spoon to transfer the veggies to a large sheetpan (you'll need the rest of the sauce for the fish)
3. Now, do the same and toss the fish fillets in the sauce to coat.
4. Add fish to the sheet pan next to the veggies. If you have any sauce left, drizzle all over fish and veggies
5. Bake in 450 degrees heated oven for about 15 minutes or so. If you like, place the pan under the broiler for just about 3 minutes or so (I like the cherry tomatoes to pop a bit), watch carefully. That's it, dinner is ready!
Recipe from The Mediterranean Dish: